Notes for paid communities
Short, concise description of the idea
Communities could really, really use notes.
Full description of the idea
Revisiting the basic concept brought up in http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/892471.html: community maintainers could really use the notes feature that exists now, even if only on the ban page, but ideally the fully-functioned notes feature.
- Makes community management much, much easier.
- Another excellent reason to get and keep a paid community.
- Group note feature while banning could be used to set a date for a cluster of banned users.
- Possible confusion if no-one knows who set a particular note.
- Maintainers could perform actions to community members using their personal journals (for example, via the contextual hover menu) and be confused when it did not take effect in the community.
- There is no automatic date stamp on the notes.