Short, concise description of the idea
Propose to have a function to add TagBoard [eg. Cbox or ShoutMix] to Blog
Full description of the idea
I realized that LiveJournal do not support TagBoards and it is, to my knowledge, impossible to add a TagBoard on LJ blogs. I feel that it would not be asking too much to allow LJ Users to add a TagBoard without having to create a blog from scratch.
Other blog provider [eg. Blogspot] supports this function. I'm sure many LJ users would appreciate the support of TagBoards in LJ. I've considered switching back to BlogSpot but I love LJ too much.
Is there any reason why LJ don't allow TagBoards?
I understand that the comments function allows people to leave a message, but having both functions won't kill and the addition provides more freedom.
- Allowing more freedom in customization of blog content and layout in a simple, hassle-free way.
- More competitive position against other Blog Providers that do support the addition of TagBoards.
- Customer Satisfaction [?]
- LJ does not support TagBoards.
- Those non-LJ users I've met has commented that the lack of ability to add a TagBoard has been one of the few main reasons that they do not choose LJ.