Allow deletion of individual users' poll responses
Short, concise description of the idea
Right now there is no way to un-take a poll that has radio buttons, and there is no way for poll creators to delete responses. A "delete this user's responses" or "delete my responses" option would solve both problems.
Full description of the idea
There are numerous situations in which a poll creator might want to delete an individual user's responses to the poll:
* Ballot box stuffing and other sockpuppet stunts
* Demographic constraint (e.g. deleting men's answers to a women-only poll)
* Correcting poll creation error (e.g. deleting non-friend responses to a poll that was meant to be friends-only and was accidentally published publicly)
In addition, users might want to delete their own poll responses, especially on radio button polls. A deletion tool would be useful on both counts.
- Enables improved statistical analysis.
- Gives poll creators greater control over poll demographics.
- Lets people correct their mistakes.
- Some poll creators may not want users to be able to delete their answers. This can be fixed with a "disable answer deletion" option.
- As with comment deletion, unscrupulous people could use this to delete all responses from those who disagree with them.