Provide more information on Suggestion Proposal page
Short, concise description of the idea
The Suggestions page should provide more information on how to submit a suggestion.
Full description of the idea
In order to make easier the jobs of the Suggestions administrators, the proposal generator should provide more information on suggestions. At the very least, a mention of the suggestions FAQ and a reminder to check past suggestions.
At the very most, a copy/paste of the suggestions user info.
While this may seem redundant, the Suggestions Proposal page can easily be found without viewing the FAQ or the suggestions community.
- Less work for suggestions administrators
- Less confusion for users submitting
- Less frustration when proposals (that were thought out and carefully considered) are rejected because of duplication
- More familiarity with suggestions procedure
- Reinforce proper suggestion procedure
- I would imagine this could just be changing the translation string.