Previous/Next option for Virtual Gifts
Short, concise description of the idea
When viewing virtual gifts (yours or those of another party) have the previous and next virtual gift linked.
Full description of the idea
If your friends have each given you literally a million birthday wishes, in the form of virtual gifts, you currently must either click on each link in each virtual gift notification, click on each virtual gift from your profile page, or manually enter the location of a current active (or expired) virtual gift that you have been given. This is a pain.
You should be able to navigate forward and backward from any given virtual gift, to view the whole range of love, affection, appreciation and occasionally way too much free soda that your friends, admirers, co-workers, and tomato-throwers have shared with you.
- Ease of use
- Doesn't provide viewers with something that they couldn't already do manually
- Literally a million times better than hitting the back button and clicking the next one
- People who may not have been aware that virtual gifts that have expired from the profile are still viewable if you type in the URL would be able to see older gifts
- Skipping may prove problematic for deleted virtual gifts
- Developer time / user benefit tradeoff
- Blinkie the Ponie and the real Blinkie the Ponie may realize they are close enough to fight, and start an epic battle, but Super Frank may not be close enough to break it up.