View Friend's List by Date
Short, concise description of the idea
I would like the ability to view my friends' list on a specific date, rather than skip= (which can miss entries).
Full description of the idea
Many users travel or spend some time away from the computer, especially during the summer. What I would to have is some parity in the way I view journals.
I can view my own journal filtered by date:
What I would like is something like
to show all of the PCY entries for that day and
to show only the personal journal entries of my friends for that day.
- Biggest benefit is making sure that entries are not missed.
- Improved FL navigation (different presentation of same feeds)
- Increased opportunities for ad placement for those accounts that see ads
- Since I have not looked at the underlying code, I am unsure of how difficult an aggregate this would be.
- The query might hit the database hard if not coded properly.
- It could pull backdated entries which may or may not be desirable.