Short, concise description of the idea
There is no FAQ link anywhere using the vertigo viewing option - there needs to be.
Full description of the idea
I've been bouncing between the Lynx, Vertigo and Dystopia viewing options for as long as they've been around, trying to find one to settle on, and I've discovered that the only reason I don't stick with Vertigo (which I'm sure the Powers That Be would like us to use) is because it doesn't have a link to the FAQ anywhere in it. That needs to be changed; we need to have a link to the FAQ on the Vertigo layout, and on every other layout going.
I did try to suggest this while Vertigo was in beta, and was told to use the feedback form instead, so I did, but Vertigo still doesn't have a link to the FAQ anywhere, and it should have.
- People can find the FAQ easily.
- If people can find the FAQ easily, it may (though I doubt it) reduce the workload on the support boards.
- The FAQ will be east for people to find.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Someone's gotta choose where it goes.
- Someone's gotta do the coding to get it on to the page.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Someone needs to type out the code and upload it.