Short, concise description of the idea
Linking multiple journals to one main one.
Full description of the idea
If you've got one journal you use for every day use, but you've created a couple others for special interests, maybe making it to where you could post to the others from the main one.
- not having to log out and in to go to different journals
- not having to create a community journal just so you can post from main account
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- users creating tons of accounts
- really, that's all i've got and that's stretching it
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- There is one website I go to where you can denote another account that you have and make it a "sub account" to your main one. Once you've entered in the name, you're prompted for the password. From there, you use a drop down to go from account to account, but in this case, I would think it would appear in the option to chose which journal to post to in regards to communities.