Link to support from offsite " LJ Status" Page
Short, concise description of the idea
If an LJ user cannot get LJ to load they can also not access the support page to check FAQ's etc and submit a support request . A link from the off site LJ status page to an off site support page would resolve this issue.
Full description of the idea
Many LJ Users have the Offsite LJ Status page bookmarked .
When LJ is failing to load or being slow to load for a particular user they can currently access no information beyond that on the Offsite LJ Status page.
They are also unable to check FAQ's to determine whether or not a request for support is justified or would be helpful.
A link from the off site LJ Status page to an off site Lj support and FAQ page would resolve this issue
- Access to support when the main site will not load or is slow to load
- Ability to connect with LJ support team
- Reduction in LJ user frustration
- Increased satisfaction with LJ as a whole.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Need to aquire a linked Off site support page and to maintain it. This has implications for staffing.
- Need to provide a working email link from the off site support page and ensure that the support team can respond .
- Need to publicise this feature .
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Create "Support and FAQ" links on Off Site LJ Status page.
- Publicise availability of off site access to LJ support .