Ability to Edit (or Remove) the "Tell a Friend" Link
Short, concise description of the idea
Like the title says, I'd like to be able to edit the text of the "Tell a Friend" link that appears on the main journal page. Or just remove it completely.
Full description of the idea
My pretty layout should not be doing this. And without the "Tell a Friend" link (that wasn't there when I designed it) it doesn't. The text of all the other links can be edited, but "Tell a Friend" cannot. I'd link to be able to edit the text to something shorter.
Alternately I'd like to just be able to remove the unnecessary* links from the main page.
*Keep in mind that almost all of the links on the main page also appear on the comment page as well. I find that just a little redundant and, in the case of a comm in which almost all posts are cut, I think the ones on the main page are unnecessary.
- To allow editing of the "Tell a Friend" link:
- No more layouts being messed up by the addition of a fairly long link.
- To allow removing links all together:
- Less clutter on the link bar.
- Layouts won't be messed up by unnecessary links.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- I really can't think of anything.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- It's already possible to edit the text of the other links, so whatever method is already used could be applied.
- To remove links, just adding an id attribute to the links would be enough.