For Those Who Miss Days of Friends
Short, concise description of the idea
Archive by days of friend's entries.
Full description of the idea
It would be very nice to return to LJ after a few days of being gone, and be able to click on a link to return to the beginning of where I need to go on my friend's pages. (E.g., click on Tuesday, May 1st, 2007, instead of clicking "previous 20 entries" waiting for it to load, and then clicking "previous 20 entries" again.)
- The benefita would be purely personal to each user, although I'm sure would be a great help to many after even so little a 2 days of being gone.
- If one has many friends, or is a member of many communities (or even a member of a community that is almost "overposted" on) this would make an abscence less cumbersome to catch up on.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- *shrugs* Are there any? I wouldn't know.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Step #1: Find someone who is good with computer programs.
- Step #2: Introduce them to LJ's system.
- Step #3: Let them worry about it. *smiles*