Replenish the size 4x Crewneck T-Shirts in the Gift Shop
Short, concise description of the idea
LiveJournal used to offer 4x Crewneck Tees in several colors, they have been out of stock in this size for years. Please restock this size so that 'larger' people can sport a nifty LJ T-Shirt too.
Full description of the idea
I understand that Merchandise used to be stocked out of bradfitz's home and he had to have them pre-printed so what was in stock was in stock.
I also understand now that LiveJournal currently uses a supplier to handle the shipments of shirts (I think I am right, but I can be wrong).
It has been years since size 4x Crewneck T-Shirts were offered in the Gift Shop, so maybe this can be replenished? I'd be willing to pay a couple of dollars more for a shirt that fits comfortably. (I like my shirts big and 3x fits but I prefer to be swimming in my shirt lol)
- Marketing for LiveJournal ~ More people wearing shirts means more walking advertisements!
- More Happy customers!
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Supplier unable to provide this size (though most do).
- T-Shirts aren't a profit maker for LiveJournal in the first place (although some could argue its free marketing for LJ :P)
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Call supplier and ask them to print up some 4x shirts.
- Code back in the 4x shirts in the Gift Shop (after all on the size chart it is still listed as a size you guys offer and you once did so it shouldn't be too hard)