LJ T-Shirt: Frank > Tom
Short, concise description of the idea
Livejournal is clearly superior to Myspace. Let's put it in T-shirt form.
Full description of the idea
You know what I want?
A t-shirt with Frank the Goat kicking Tom's ass.
Yeah. That would rock.
LJ pwns Myspace, pshawwwwww!
- A t-shirt with a picture of Frank next to Tom, with the "Greater Than" symbol.
- Frank kicking Tom's ass, goat-style.
- "Frank" and "Tom" in minimalistic-style text.
- A unique slogan or quote that is Livejournal-related.
I'm pretty sure this idea would go over well with LJ supporters. Of course, the shirt would have to be in the traditional LJ blue tones.
An ordered list of benefits
- Monies for LJ :O
- Bed of money for Frank the Goat
- Combat the menace that is Myspace
- Physical means of showing your love for LJ
- A very cool, very snazzy shirt.
- Weird copyright thing involving Tom. However, if I remember correctly, Parodies are protected under the First Amendment. This should not be an issue.
- Frank falling asleep on the day of his photoshoot.
- Tom hunting us down and shooting us à la "The Most Dangerous Game", on his Myspace Island in the South Pacific.
- Create an LJ contest within the community, for artists' reditions.
- Commision whoever drew Frank originally to do it.
- Make a news post on Digg, deviantART, or del.icio.us asking for artists.