Add more info in the manage community members section for maintainers
Short, concise description of the idea
As a maintainer, I'd like to know the following in the Manage Members section:
1. Date of joining the community, and
2. No of entries and comments in the community by member
Full description of the idea
It would be great if LJ could incorporate these features that most forums have. It would be even better if we could have some sort of membership status levels (i.e. (Newbie to SuperActive Member) to track the activity of members in the community.
- Better management of members
- Encourage members to be more active in their communities
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- More coding?
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Profile page already compiles the information. Why not refine it for communities?