Make Frank LJTalk bot more "human-like"
Short, concise description of the idea
1. Add Frank's userpic in Jabber.
2. Plug in an Elisa-like bot to react to non-Post and non-Help requests.
Full description of the idea
1. Frank could have an avatar in Jabber and could also change it daily or like that.
2. Now Frank bot reacts to "yo", that's fun. If it reacted in Elisa (classic chat bot) manner, it would be even more fun.
- It's fun to look at new pics.
- It's fun to do stupid chat with Frank.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- User can mistakenly enter Help and Post requests. Low possibility.
- Bot needs to be implemented. Maybe not.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Maybe another command-line application generating responses for given user input. Maybe it could analyze previous 2..10..20 chat messages.