Add Date Of Birth to Hover Info
Short, concise description of the idea
I would like to see more information on the hover box, especially date of birth.
Full description of the idea
Many communities require that you be of a certain age to join. This requires the maintainer going and looking at their date of birth on their user info before approving the request. With the number of communities that require this, it would be much simpler and less time consuming to have this information on their hover over information.
- Less time checking new members
- Easier to find information about people
- Less load for for opening the profile page
- More efficiently run communities
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Adding more information to the hover
- Adding a check for the date of birth
- Checking to see if date of birth is public
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Date of birth is an important piece of information for a lot of community owners, I think that it should be on the hover box under the name. If it's public, the date would appear, if not, it wouldn't show up at all. The same as it does on the userinfo pages.