Short, concise description of the idea
Have the ability to allow people to comment on your pictures in your scrapbook.
Full description of the idea
It would be nice to have an option where you can let people comment on the pictures in your scrapbook.
You could have security options for it as well such as "no anonymous comments" or only allow friends to comment etc.
I look through my friends scrapbooks and occassionally there is a photo that I would love to leave my friend a little a message. Same as I would love my friends to be able to leave a message with the photos in mine.
- -Would make Scrapbook a bit more fun.
- -A lot of people would enjoy the option to have some feedback on their photos
- -Would make it a lot easier if you wanted to talk about a certain photo with the person who owns it.
- -Would promote Scrapbook as another way to communicate and network on livejournal.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- -I'm sure there are drawbacks but I can't think of any right now.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- With each photo have a link to leave a comment if the poster allowed the option. Have the comment display with the photo.