Short, concise description of the idea
Haveing a sound file play when we scan over Franks' image.
Full description of the idea
Playing a "baaaah" sound when we pass the pointer over Frank, depending on his mood or holiday. As in; a "ba!" when he's angry, or a sultry "bahaaaaaa" for valentines' day, normal "baaa," maybe a sad "baaaaaaah," a drunken "bawaah-aaah" etc...
- Hilarity in these troubled times.
- More of a persona/personality for the Icon.
- Inner-city gangs will cease fire and become bankers.
- An opportunity to implement moods in an unique, creative way.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Load times.
- Updating to match Franks' LJ updates, would probably get tiresome and boring.
- There might be an issue as to how Frank should sound.
- What type of "Baaah" goes with what type of mood?
- Possible harware/software issues for hearing the sound, depending on the type fo file or player.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Well, you wouldn't have to have over a six or so second sound file.
- The rate doesn't have to be great; we're talking like 8 bit 22k mono would suffice.
- Other than that, i have no ideas.