selection of inactive userpics
Short, concise description of the idea
For those who have more icons uploaded than their account status will let them use, system used to determine which icons stay viable needs to be revamped.
Full description of the idea
For those who have expired paid accounts, but intend to eventually go back to paid status, the icons that are left to us when expiration hits are chosen seemingly at random, and have nothing to do with frequency of use. It's a nuisance to have your favourite icon arbitrarily rendered useless just because it was higher up on the list, and it would be very nice to be able to decide which icons you're going to keep without having to delete everything in between, because re-uploading them all is a pain.
- - enhanced user satisfaction
- - increased inclination to return to "paid user" status due to lack of annoyance
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- - creation of a new protocol or field in the "editpics" page
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- - when cutting back the icons of an account, do so based on the frequency of use of each icon (i.e. the most used ones stay viable) rather than when it was uploaded, OR...
- - "activate/deactivate" checkbox next to the "default" and "delete" boxes