Additional Community Information
Short, concise description of the idea
Add date of last post when community is listed
Full description of the idea
It is frustrating to do a search on a particular interest, get a list of communities for that interest, take the time to visit many of them only to find that there have been no posts for months or even years. When the users that have that a particular interest are listed you can see how long it's been since they last posted. Can something like this also be done after the list of communities and their description?
- Signignificant savings of time.
- Users won't miss out on an active community. When a list of several hundred communities comes up, who has time to try them all? It's nice to narrow your focus to those that are really active.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- I'm not sure it's a drawback, but a community that has potential but isn't be kept up may not even get the casual traffic that it would get if someone is just going through the list.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- List the date by each community showning when the last posting occurred.
- Give the option of listing the communities in order from the most recent posting to the longest time elaspsed since a posting, similar to what is done when the users are shown that have the interest you have done the search on.