Add School Directory Editor Information to Directory Listings
Short, concise description of the idea
In an effort to make the schools directory a friendly process and provide some information about who is approving all of these submissions, section editors' (such as the information about the responding support volunteer on SuppReq's) should be included on each state or locality's page. This would (or could) include _support or default userpic, username, and brief extracts from the user information page (not unlike what is shown when you actually browse a Schools page).
Full description of the idea
(I believe the above covers it).
- Provides a community look and feel to the Schools Directory
- Gives information about who is responsible for the given area.
- Gives section editors a sense of pride about being involved in the Schools Project.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- There is a potential for stalker-ishness, especially if users are annoyed that their school isn't selected for inclusion.
- Provides potential for outside-of-school-directory contact, such as through comments on personal journals, etc.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Schools Directory pages to be reprogrammed to call the necessary information from the database and show it on the page itself.
- Privs created for SiteAdmins or SupportHelps in the Schools Directory to assign or modify Admins. (Alternatively, priv arguments created for the schools project which list what the individual user is responsible for).