Short, concise description of the idea
LiveJournal should give equal representation to the Ninjas.
Full description of the idea
It's well known that "Ninjas vs. Pirates" is a significant Internet phenomenon these days, and speaking as one who identifies with the ninja camp, can you imagine my shock and disappointment at LiveJournal's implementation of "Talk Like A Pirate Day?!" Just because there's no such thing as "Talk Like A Ninja Day" -- because ninjas don't talk, because they are stealthy like ninjas -- is this any reason not to give the ninjas their fair shake?
I want a day of ninja graphics, and ninja user icons, and ninja update buttons!
- Ninjas will be less shocked and disappointed
- Ninjas won't flip out and kill people
- It would be cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Pirate community may be shocked and disappointed
- Ninjas may flip out and kill people anyway
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Just work some more artistic magic along the lines of what was required for the "Talk Like A Pirate Day."