Smaller default font size for journal title on pages using "Nebula"
Short, concise description of the idea
The default font for the title on journals using the Nebula style is extremely large.
Full description of the idea
The default font size seems much larger than the font for other styles...and I'm at a loss to understand why. It seems I can only modify it if I upgrade from my Plus account, and since I'm pretty non-techo, trying to modify it utilizing CSS would be difficult for me anyway. I've tried going with a shorter title, but it appeared shorter and ginormous as opposed to longer and ginormous.
- The ability to have a Journal title that doesn't take up a huge amount of space.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- If the default size is changed without allowing users an option to modify it themselves, there may be users who miss their ginormous titles. (Those who don't have paid accounts.)
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Please see the note above re: my lack of computer technical ability.
- 1. Reset the default font to a smaller size.
- 2. Allow for font-size customization on the fonts page.