Currently there is a Preview mode that lets you view the functionality of your HTML and LJ tags when entering comments, but not when entering a main journal entry from the Update Journal page. You can do Edit Entries, but that is inconvenient, and allows mistakes to potentially be viewed before they're fixed.
- Would aid users in creating functional HTML pages
- Would help reduce the number of pages with broken HTML
- Would reduce the chance of others viewing a broken page before an entry is corrected using Edit Entries
- I and others I've spoken with have been frustrated by this lack of a HTML preview mode in Update Journal, so this would reduce some users' frustrations
- I could have used it to verify the the code in this entry!
Problems & Issues
Someone would have to take the time to implement this.