Short, concise description of the idea
Ability to give back entries a new tag, quickly.
Full description of the idea
When you think of a tag for an entry that could apply to past entries, have the option of adding that quickly to other entries. Something like a page with entry titles and a few lines from the entry with a check box. Check the box to add the tag. This would allow quick addition of tags all the way back through a user's journal.
- Quick implementation of new tags back through a journal
- Easy way for users new to the tag feature to add tags to their back entries
- Easy way for communities to convert to a tag system from memories
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Creation of a new page for the tag manager
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I think the best way to implement it would be to have a back-tag page. On this page you would enter the new tag at the top of the page, then down the page would be all (or page by page between 20 and 50 of) your entries, titles, dates and the first few lines only. Next to the title and date there would be a check box. If you check the box that means you want to add that tag to that entry. Tags are submitted at the bottom with a "submit" button.