Better Shopping Cart page
Short, concise description of the idea
I've recently had a bad experience at the Gift Shop and thought that a few things would make that page more practical.
Full description of the idea
In the "Have a Gift Certificate" section, list said certificates or provide a link to the Your Gift Certificates page.
Under the "Check Out" button, have a sentence warning users that, once they have clicked on that button, they will not be able to cancel their order and that, consequently, any Gift Certificate they may have used will be lost.
If one has bought a Virtual Gift and written a message, display said message. It will enable users to see if they have made a mistake.
- Makes shopping easier in certain circumstances.
- Gives users essential information.
- Less pending orders which will never be completed.
- Less Support Requests like mine.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Have someone think this is not a low priority then make the suggested changes. :P