Recent Touches Tool should provide main request URLs only
Short, concise description of the idea
In a recent review, I received feedback that it would be more helpful in reviews if only the URL to the main part of the support request was included.
Full description of the idea
It was explained in more depth as: SupportHelps are instructed, during reviews, to read the question, determine their answer, and then evaluate the reviewee's response. By changing the Recent Touches tool to only include the main URL, this would make the editing of links unnecessary by the volunteer submitting the review request and make the reading job easier on the SH doing the review.
- Makes reviewing easier by SupportHelps
- Enhances the usability of the Recent Touches tool by individuals using it for reviews
- Allows people wanting to find their touches to review the question first without seeing their response (for future development within a training category, etc.).
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Coding and/or time spent required to change tool
- Some SHs may prefer to work differently from others
- Some support volunteers may want to receive their anchored URL and not the URL to the main question.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- The coding on the recent touches tool would need to be changed so that it would not display the anchor to the question.