Improved Photo Posts using ScrapBook
Short, concise description of the idea
A post pictures option right off the main ScrapBook link along with the Upload, Galleries, Tags, Tagging Tool, Styles, and View links.
Full description of the idea
The post pictures tab would give users direct access to posting picture with a simplified interface over the current one. Clicking on post picture would open a exlorer type interface that would allow you to browse through galleries and select pictures from 1 or more galleries to post.
- Quickly and Easily post multiple pictures to your journal
- More intuitive to the current method of having to go into manage galleries, click on desired gallery, clicking on pictures, and then choosing which pictures to post
- Ability to post from multiple galleries
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- none that I can think of unless another link poses a problem
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Key to this is simplification. I find the current method is not too intuitive and is not very robust.
- Explorer like tree method should be used to browse through photos. EX: List galleries with plus signs beside them to be expandable and show the pictures and/or galleries beneath them.
- Keep everything the same after pictures are selected. From there the current method is good. However just add a direct link to this explorer like view to be able to select the pictures. This will make posting pictures much simpler and more intutive. Last night I tried posting and it took me 15 minutes to remember to go into manage galleries->view desired gallerie->pictures->select pcitures-> and so forth.