Add Tags to Support Requests
Short, concise description of the idea
Add the ability to add tags to Support Requests for easy filtering later.
Full description of the idea
It'd be nice to add tags to a support request if it's related to a specific problem that is being worked on in the backend.
An example is the T-Mobile PictureMessage service that was having issues with posting images to LiveJournal. If a support request was directly related to this problem, it could be tagged with a unique tag and recalled later so that they all could be updated once the issue is resolved in the code.
(Initial idea by zind4gi. Described by me.)
- Easy recall for updating all requests that are directly-related to a specific issue.
- If made public, could encourage volunteer help to fix the code.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- If made public, could show that work may have been stalled on a specific problem.
- Possible bloat of interface.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Tagging is already available for entries. Code could be grabbed from there and modified to work with support requests.