Remove Subdomain Cookies
Short, concise description of the idea
Provide a tool to be able to remove LiveJournal's subdomain cookies.
Full description of the idea
Since the new cookie change, we've all been getting tons of LJ cookies on our computers.
Would it be possible to create a tool that can view all those cookies and allow us to delete 'em all or individually?
- Less hard-disk space being taken up on our personal (and non-personal) computers.
- Fast-and-easy tossing of cookies if we don't feel like having them any more.
- Fast-and-easy tossing of cookies if we are having login problems.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- WWW might not be able to see the cookies that are on other subdomains.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- If it's possible, create a page that has a list of the accounts that you've got cookies for and provide a checkbox for each one.
- Check the checkbox for each account that you want to toss.