Implement a point system
Short, concise description of the idea
Create a point system where users can earn points and then cash them in for rewards.
Full description of the idea
Users would be able to earn points for being a member of livejournal for a certain number or years, or other reasons that the moderators would decide.
The users would then be able to take the points that they have earned and use them towards a reward or prize of some type, like a virtual gift, or paid account for a day, or other rewards.
- Users would become more active in the livejournal activities.
- The membership would boost.
- Livejournal would have a really cool points system.
- you could make more money, by making the points worth half off of something they could buy, and then you would be able to sell more items.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Creating the system could be hard.
- Users would complain that they didn't have enough points.
- Users would become greedy.
- Possible bandwidth problems, or problems keeping track of the users points/activity/rewards.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Create a point system
- Create a reward system
- Make places where users would be able to cash in their points for rewards.
- Give user frondeur 1000 bonus points for putting this ingenius idea on the suggestions community.
- Does anyone actually read all of these?
- Make sure that the users are able to understand the new system.