Auto-update time on journal update page
Short, concise description of the idea
Full description of the idea
To allow people to still enter their own date and time if they want to, stop the automatic update from happening once the time gets clicked on. Alternatively, hide the time entirely and have all the magic done in the background, but then have an "edit date and time" button which brings up the box to enter whatever date/time is wanted.
- Simpler updates.
- More accurate timing on entries.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Slight increased overheads.
- Could confuse people who are used to the current behaviour.
- Could be annoying for people whose computer clocks are wrong.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Buy an infinite number of computers.
- Hire an infinite number of monkeys.
- Sit the monkeys at the computers.