Virtual Gift Exparation
Short, concise description of the idea
Virtual gifts expire too quickly.
Full description of the idea
I think that two weeks is not enough time for a virtual gift to be enjoyed. Most user would probably not even notice a gift on another's page within two weeks. I think a month is a much more reasonable exparation deadline.
- Senders and recipients will enjoy virtual gifts longer.
- Other users will have time to veiw the virtual gift.
- More users will be willing to spend a dollar or more knowing that it will not go to waste within two weeks.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- None, unless the recipient doesn't like keeping gifts long.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Just prolong the exparation of the virtual gift.