Short, concise description of the idea
to place the Email Management link (http://www.livejournal.com/tools/emailmanage.bml) somewhere that's easy for users to navigate to
Full description of the idea
The email management page allows users to check which email addresses have been used with their accounts.
Currently, this link isn't available on the set of links displayed on XColibur and Dystopia. As far as I can see, users will have to search for the FAQ that mentions this page, and follow the link from there.
- less frustration on the part of the users
- less "unnecessary" time spent by support volunteers to point this out to users who gloss over the faq, or don't know where to look for the relevant faq.
- allows users who take time to explore the links given, to have greater awareness of their accounts.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- users might be confused when they're unable to select the email addresses to delete. for that, it might be good to include the last para for this faq (http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=19).
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- for the problem listed, it might be good to include the last para for this faq (http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=19).
- as for the link, perhaps it can be placed under "manage" on XColibur, and "Your Settings" on Dystopia.