Link for users with no default userpic.
Short, concise description of the idea
Provide a link in the userinfo of users with no default userpic which goes to the page displaying that user's userpics.
Full description of the idea
Currently, if a user has a default userpic, that pic appears in the upper right-hand corner of that user's userinfo. It links to http://www.livejournal.com/allpics.bml?user=username and also has a text link under it reading "View all userpics" leading to the same page. However, if a user has no default userpic declared, there is nothing (no pic, and no link) displayed in the upper-right hand corner. Therefore, to access the allpics.bml page, that user must type the address in by hand. A text link (or other form of link) to the allpics.bml page should be added in the upper-right hand corner of profiles for these users.
- Improve accessibility of allpics.bml.
- Make navigating LiveJournal easier.
- Put users with no default userpic on equal footing with those with a default.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Must change code to implement.
- Must consider what to do if user has no userpics.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Change the current userinfo code so that even if a user does not have a default userpic declared, the text "View all userpics" link is shown.