Admin Console Command for Custom Mood Themes on Communities
Short, concise description of the idea
A command for the Admin Console on LJ that would give maintainers of communities the option of putting a custom mood theme on their community without having to spend an hour battling the Custom Mood Theme Editor.
Full description of the idea
It's really easy to set up a custom mood theme on a personal LJ, but to put one on a community can take hours. The Custom Mood Theme Editor is a nice idea in theory, but in practise is really quite frustrating to deal with. If it's possible, it would be very helpful if someone were to revise the admin console commands for a personal LJ mood theme to fit for a community.
- No more need for the "Custom Mood Theme Editor".
- Much faster and easier for everyone who wants to upload a custom mood theme onto any (paid) community.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Might be difficult to implement (I have no idea).
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- All that you'd need to do is change the coding for personal LJ custom mood themes, so that instead of "moodtheme_setpic...", it would be "moodtheme_setpic for
- Or the command could simply be "moodtheme_create for
name des", and the mood theme ID would automatically put it on the community. I'm really not sure which would be easier.