Cuteness Attack idea
Short, concise description of the idea
I would like to suggest somehow cropping the excess heading of Cuteness Attack at the top of the "journal entry box", so that the cat head at the top has a nice clean cut.
Full description of the idea
I would like to add my own custom background to the Cuteness Attack (S2) feature. I noticed that when I tried to do this, there is excess white area where I *could* be seeing my background. I was wondering if there is anyway that the excess can be cropped so that people can view my background instead of the bulky white area.
- * My journals viewers can view my custom background
- * It will give a cleaner look to the journal
- * People will be happy that they can have their own background instead of the pre-selected background.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- * I understand that Cuteness Attack is not currently supposed to (?) be able to support custom background(s) images
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I think the creator of the Cuteness Attack style (Andy) would know best how to do this. Thanks for taking my suggestion.