Convert memories to tags
Short, concise description of the idea
Allow users to convert memories to tags, when permitted.
Full description of the idea
A user should be able to tag entries using memory keywords. Ideally this would be a streamlined process where they could select one or more memories and add a tag, if it didn't already exist, to each of the entries in that memory for which they have permission--their own journal, communities with tagging permitted, and others' journals where they are granted permission via a public, friends, or custom group delegation.
- Encourage use of the tag system for long-time memories users.
- Populates the "tag-space" easily and appropriately.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- User interface might be complex
- Some sort of report as to the memories that were tagged and those that were not might be required.
- Whether or not tagged memories should remain "memories," once tagged is left as an exercise to the reader.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Checkboxes next to the listed memories and a "tag these memories" button would be easiest.