Font Size Changeability for S2 Customizing
Short, concise description of the idea
It would be nice to have the ability to change the default font sizes of each layout using the S2 system.
Full description of the idea
This occurred to me today: I really like the layout "Digital Multiplex", but I have not used it until now because the font is way too big, and I haven't been able to find out how to change it. Today I sat down and searched through the entire site, asked friends who know more about coding than I do, and left messages in a few help communities. The answer I got all around was that there was no way to change the default font size of any layout without entirely making my own, which I don't know how to do. With all the variables controlled in the S2 customizing system, I think it would be really great to have the ability to change default font sizes in there, too.
- People with different resolutions and monitor sizes could use more layouts
- People would not feel compelled to use html in individual entries
- It would be aesthetically pleasing
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- I imagine coding this would be difficult or time consuming
- It is rather frivolous
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I apologize, I don't know anything besides basic html and haven't the slightest clue how you would go about doing this. If there is some way I can help that I'm not aware of, I would be glad to do it.