ability to delete comments from suspended user
Short, concise description of the idea
Users should be able to mass delete/screen comments from suspended users.
Full description of the idea
Right now, when an entry has a comment from a suspended user, it shows up as either "(no subject) - username," or "reply from suspended user," depending on whether the journal owner is using S2 or S1. There is no way to delete comments like this from the page itself right now.
This is inconvenient when there are a great deal of comments from suspended users on one entry.
which has two and a half pages of comments from suspended users that I am unable to delete unless I wish to spend a few hours deleting them (and the ones like them on another post) one-by-one through their email notifications.
A user should be able to mass delete/screen any and all comments to an entry, regardless of the staus of the commenter.
- Convenience in reading comment pages
- Standardization of ability to delete/screen comments
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Are there abuse issues involved in this?
- I can't think of anything else. Have at it.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Add the checkbox that's currently next to all other comments next to suspended users' comments, too.
- Whatever other code-things are appropriate.