Change default user pic for phone posts
Short, concise description of the idea
Easily change the default userpic when making phone posts.
Full description of the idea
Under the post-by-email settings is an option to select a userpic to use by default. That is, anything that comes in from the email gateway will use that userpic unless told otherwise.
Last I knew, a similar feature exists for post-by-phone (at least I remember it being mentioned when the feature was first introduced). However, it is not an option within the settings page for it. It involves giving the userpic in question a special name, one which I can't remember and does not seem to be mentioned in the FAQ anywhere.
My suggestion, therefore, is to add an option under post-by-phone settings that does the same thing as the post-by-email setting for the default userpic.
- Easier to select the default post-by-phone userpic for those who wish to use it.
- Make more people aware that the option even exists.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- I'm sure I'm missing something simple with this, but I can't think of anything wrong with it.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Minor modification to the post-by-phone code.
- Changes to FAQ and documentation.