Separately-boxed 'Edit Interest' Page
Short, concise description of the idea
What if the edit interests option had each interest listed in a separate text box for easy editing?
Full description of the idea
I think it would be easier if there was a page only for personal interests, where each interest was a one-line, separate text box. This way, interests could be found and deleted, created, or replaced easier, and commas could be included in interests.
- Easy interest deleting/replacing - no more searching through a box of 150 interests to find that one you want to get rid of.
- More organized info page.
- Commas allowed in interests.
- Would help remove errors in info page (i.e, "Chicago, Illinois" being listed as two interests).
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Possible confusion for some users.
- Page with 150 blank boxes.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- A link in the main drop-down menu to the new page would probably be best, along with a link in the Edit Info page. The default page would have 150 empty boxes.