Uncheck "default" box on userpic upload form
Short, concise description of the idea
Uncheck the "Make this your default picture" box on editpics.bml
Full description of the idea
Right now, the "Make this your default picture" check box on editpics.bml is checked by default. However, since the majority of people upload more than one picture and use each of them for different types of post/comments, it doesn't make sense to assume that every picture uploaded is intended to replace the former default.
Having to uncheck the box with each upload is a minor annoyance. It's easy to accidentally change your default without meaning to by forgetting to uncheck the box when uploading new pictures. It's also extra hassle for those of us with RSI-type problems. The box should be changed so that it's no longer checked by default.
- Removes need to uncheck the box for the majority of userpic uploads
- Greatly reduces chance of accidentally changing default when uploading a new userpic
- Possible sex and champagne offers from people with RSI issues
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Sex and champagne received may be of a low quality
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Remove checked='checked' from code