Short, concise description of the idea
Please give the "errors in posting" page you get after posting online if you've made some minor error a different URL from the page where you actually type your entry. This will keep long, complex posts from being eaten if, for example, a user forgets to update the timestamp before posting.
Full description of the idea
- Keeps livejournal from eating so many posts because of small, stupid errors.
- Keeps me from killing computers.
- Makes every user of livejournal who ever does anything on a computer without a client much happier.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Probably necessitates the complete rewiriting of many bits of code, or something.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- . . . I'm not a programmer, I just wanted to point out a bug/flaw/thing that occasionally makes my life hell, and assumed this was the correct forum in which to do so.