Friends page customization for Haven style layout
Short, concise description of the idea
Enable 'Haven' style to show customized colors you have chosen, on your friends page.
Full description of the idea
Some journal layouts enable you to customize the colors you see for each friend on your friends page. Haven does not. I could use a different style, but Haven is the only layout that features a sidebar and I like it enough to not want any other style.
- would give one more option to an already great style
- would enable the user to pick out at a glance which friend's entry they want to read now, and which friend's entry to read later (color coding is a great visual)
- adds 'personality' to your friends - some friends are bright and bold (red) and some are subdued and quiet(pastels).
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- just one more thing to write into the programming for those that do the programming
- there may not be enough people wanting this option to make the work involved worth while
- as i know nothing of programming, I don't know how easy or difficult this would be, but being difficult could be an issue or drawback
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I have no helpful hints, but if this was an option it might be added to the 'customization' area under the 'presentation' tab.