Short, concise description of the idea
Trying to Get Eligible American Livejournal users to vote.
Full description of the idea
I was wondering if there was a way to put a message on the front home page of Livejournal, just telling All eligible American livejournal users to get out and vote on Nov 2nd.
- 1. People might be encouraged to make the effort to get their voices out and make a difference just by simply voting.
- 2. It's could be a good reminder for those who don't remember to register or don't care enough to think about it
- 3 The most important benefit is the potential of getting Alot more voters out on November 2nd.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- People just might accuse livejournal of posting propaganda, but as long as it isn't partial to one party or candidate, I see nothing wrong with it. Voting is very important, especially in this election.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I'm just asking for " Americans 18 and over, please get your voices out there and VOTE! on November 2nd."( Something along the lines of that.) to be posted on the front home page.