Short, concise description of the idea
variable flow is great - especially for paid users like myself... but what is the point of having a seemingly customizable style, without having the option to change some of the things that the earlier styles allow to be changed?
Full description of the idea
could variable flow style customization include:
1) user icons for entries on recent-entries page
2) a way to change the comment link text
3) a way to change the colour of the subject lines on entries and friends entries
it just seems that with the goal of the variable flow style being user customization, these features ought to be included... at least for paid users.
- a truly customizable layout style
- no layout style "envy"
- a style that finally allows all wanted cutomizations
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- more complicated code (?)
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- tweek the style customization options for variable flow for paid users... include more customization options.