Pay Subscribe Button
Short, concise description of the idea
A nice clear link on the main page that goes directly to the pay-for-now section.
Full description of the idea
A button or link on the main page (www.livejournal.com) that takes the user directly to the pay-management page. It would be nice to be able to enter directly into the renewal section too, so that when I need to pay again I can just bam-bam get there and go. The email notices aren't working - Hotmail encrypts all links so I can't login directly to pay from there. It's just a pain in the butt really. A "Pay us NOW!" button on the front page would be cool, especially with scripting that would recognize on login that your account's nearly due so it can flash a PAY blinkie at you while you're there. Okay, maybe that's a little garish but... you get the gist. :)
- Makes renewing easier.
- Puts paying for a subscription a click away.
- No more having to mess with email notifications when your subscription is coming due.
- Pay as you go is a breeze.
- LiveJournal benefits because easier subscribing processes means more paying customers.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Umm. I can't really see any. Everybody benefits!
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Get someone who knows how to code to make a scripted front for access, if you don't already have someone.
- Or, alternatively, find some source code on the web and buy it and install it.