Automatically activated Rich-text format
Short, concise description of the idea
Through settings possibly have the option of setting rich-text format as default for updating your live-journal.
Full description of the idea
In both systems 1 and 2 (hopefully on free accounts ;) ) would it be possible to have the option of having rich-text format as default for posting, rather than having to go to the update page, click for more options and then click for rich-text format (otherwise the extra options for posting don't seem to show up if i click rich-text format first) I know it's lazy but rich-text format is much better than basic, I find I can use the formatting shortcuts there too that I can use in Microsoft Word and it's a lot easier.
- Easier for people who want to use rich-text format rather than basic
- Faster updating of your journal, rather than clicking through all the options
- Easier to use better formatting for posts - can be more creative.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Granted it's sort of lazy lol it's just a suggestion though, a minor tweak to make a couple of people's lives easier
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Perhaps in both systems an extra option could be put into the Edit cusomtisations options in System 2 and in the over-rides in System 1? Perhaps a tick-box type thing for System 2 since that seems to be the norm for that one.
- I'm not entirely sure what will have to be changed.