Moving multiple memories
Short, concise description of the idea
I'd like to see a way to move multiple memories entries from one category to another.
Full description of the idea
Say I've got 115 posts in my "Cool Stuff" category of memories. I'd like to move 50 of those to my "Interesting Links" memories category. Currently, there's no way to do this without editing each entry, which can be very tedious and time-consuming. If there was a way to just select the entries you want moved and where you want them moved to, it'd be much easier.
- Saves time for users reorganizing their memories categories.
- Would be a whole lot more convinient than the current system. (OK, that's redundant, but still.)
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Probably kinda impractical.
- Some memories in the same category, don't all belong to the same other categories.
- Might cause too much strain on the servers?
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I kinda figured you could have a page like for deleting multiple memories in a category, with checkmarks next to each entry, only with the "Select keywords" box at the bottom. I don't know how you'd go about coding that, though.